Computing - Curriculum Intent
Our Computing curriculum is ambitious and accessible for all pupils.
- Pupils will become digitally literate and ready for the future workplace.
- Pupils will be able to communicate responsibly and safely online.
- Pupils will learn how to use computing and programming to generate creative solutions to problems.
- Pupils will use technology purposefully create, organise, manipulate and store information responsibly and act safely and responsibly when online.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within Computing.