Skip to main content
Geography - Curriculum Intent
- A high-quality geography education should inspire in pupils a curiosity and fascination about the world and its people that will remain with them for the rest of their lives.
- Pupils will acquire geographical knowledge about diverse places, people, resources and natural and human environments.
- Pupils will gain a deep understanding of the Earth’s features and key physical and human processes.
- Pupils’ learning is planned sequentially to ensure that prior geographical knowledge is built upon and revisited to aid the transfer of knowledge to long term memory.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within geography.