Woodfield Community Primary School follow the White Rose Maths scheme of work. All Long Term Planning, Medium Planning and Short Term Planning are on the White Rose Maths website. For more information please visit the White Rose Maths website https://whiterosemaths.com
Our Maths curriculum is ambitious and accessible for all pupils.
- Pupils will be curious and ask questions about maths and number.
- Pupils will seek challenge and have the skills to reason and problem solve.
- Pupils will secure number fluency and having secure knowledge across a range of key mathematical concepts will prepare them well for mathematics at Key Stage 3 and beyond.
- Pupils will use mathematical language and have the ability to explain reasoning when discussing mathematical problems.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within Maths.