At Woodfield, we follow the PSHE Curriculum set by the CORAM Life Education. The curriculum is a question-based curriculum that is based around six key themes, which are:
- Me and My Relationships
- Valuing Difference
- Keeping Myself Safe
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Being My Best
- Growing and Changing
Our PSHE curriculum is ambitious and accessible for all pupils.
- Pupils will develop the knowledge and skills as well as the values of citizenship in order to keep themselves healthy and safe as they prepare for life and work in modern Britain.
- Pupils will learn how to develop and maintain healthy relationships.
- Pupils will learn about a wide range of rights and responsibilities and to understand that actions have consequences and their actions may adversely affect others.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within PSHE.