Religious Education - Curriculum Intent
Our RE curriculum is ambitious and accessible for all pupils.
- Pupils will learn about diversity and know how to ask questions about different religions and worldviews.
- Pupils will be able to be able to articulate their own personal beliefs and values.
- Ensure pupils understand the similarities and differences between people and different faiths and beliefs.
- Pupils will learn how different beliefs and practices influence individuals and communities around the world.
- Pupils will provoke challenging questions.
- Pupils will build a sense of identity and belonging.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within RE.