Skip to main content
Science - Curriculum Intent
- Pupils will be curious and inquisitive about biology, chemistry and physics.
- Pupils will be confident when planning and conducting investigations/experiments.
- Pupils’ learning is planned sequentially to ensure that prior scientific knowledge is built upon and revisited to aid the transfer of knowledge to long term memory.
- Pupils will be able express an understanding the impact of science on the modern world.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within science.