PE Curriculum Intent
Our PE curriculum is ambitious and accessible for all pupils.
- Pupils will develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities.
- Pupils are physically active for sustained periods of time.
- Pupils will acquire and develop physical skills alongside applying skills acquired in different sporting situations and evaluating and improving their performance.
- Pupils engage in competitive sports and activities.
- Pupils will take part in competitions and activities with other schools.
- Pupils lead healthy, active lives.
- Pupils will swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres.
- Pupils will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the RESPECT values within Maths.